Thursday, June 30, 2005

A day of station playing

Today is a thursday~ boring elap lessons! by right, my sching should end at 3pm today, but last lesson was cancelled! so, after attending other lessons till 12, we went to play badminton for a short while. After getting sweaty, we went for our lunch and ponder upon what should we do next... having no other appealing options, we eventually ended up in my house lol... but what for? Play 4hrs 30mins of playstation! crazy... but boredom is worse haha, yup, we ended the craze at arnd 8pm and i went online after seeing my friends through my home door. I found out i really miss my friend quite alot... not sure how to put it lol, i asked about her through her sister who didnt reply as she came online and went offline almost immediately, donno got see my msg anot lol... hope tml long day in school wont be bored :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home