Friday, August 05, 2005

Changes in Blog

I decided not to post much about my daily life, just some thoughts that i derived if something happened in my life.

Nothing much on tues and wed, stayed at home.

Thursday was my last paper and i went out for pool after it. Wk came along and we decided to go his hse for Ps2 or some sort, but ended up playing mahjong after his bro suggested, gotten my 1st offical Da San Yuan with wk my victim. Being the last day of lunar 6th month, i rushed home in a cab to prevent my parents from being worried by their "better believe than sorry". Reached home close just before midnight.

*Do people usually see what they did in heroics than what they did in disgust or what others tried to contribute? People tend to drift apart if there is a gap of togetherness for even a moment. This gap will never be closed once it is opened as one another won't know what to speak of to the other. In any case, people seek what they prefer, people have to respect that for the term, there's only "one lifetime", but this do lead to selfishness. If one thinks that he/she is doing more heroics, try thinking about self thoughts of evil fantasy or thoughts in hope that others won't feel. I do believe in people being able to feel what others can feel, maybe not the depth of it, but definitely it's what you intend to do with it that let you find the meaning of the word. Myself*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home