Thursday, July 07, 2005

Mosquitoes attack

wah... just found out my house infested with mosquitoes! have like 4 bites at my left elbow? and many more all over? countless! haha, nah, not that bad, but there are really lots of mosquitoes! must use pesticide already. ok, today is my guitar 2nd day :P learned a part of ode to joy by Beethoven :D fun haha. To think i almost missed the lesson due to my tiredness haha, i went home after school and watched zheng banqiao recorded on sunday... then world pool championships... and the bad part came, i got tired and closed my eyes for a mere few seconds. Knocked off! and its only thanks to a call from my friend that woke me up... just in time to go for guitar but afew minutes late though... tml long day ah! haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home