Monday, July 11, 2005

Weekend

forgot to post on saturday :/ so here's for both days

Saturday - hmm... saturday... i woke up having sorethroat yet again... getting used to it already, maybe my throat just doesn't like me :P the whole day, i practically did nothing much. watched some world pool championships... played some gunbound with kelvin, mark, wk, je and chatted with friends online. This night ended early for me as i watched some part of fang shi yu part 2 and went to bed. - Life is boring till the day you find something meaningful to do and work for.

Sunday - around the same as saturday, gunbounded with kelvin, wk, je and darren. Then kelvin asked me about relationship stuff and i spoke about this blog of mine where i wrote some stuff on my thoughts and feelings. He was kind of curious and wanted the link to read and appease his curiousity, but i was sitting the the fence whether or not should i let friends read it, so i decided to let fate decide for me and didnt tell him the URL. The rest of the day, i did some project work... although little as there's really not much to type, watched tv and ate with my family. My mother made siew mai! woo... although her cooking isn't
that nice, the siew mai was delicious :/ yea, my brother eventually went back to tekong after the meal and thats about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home