Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Life Is An Active Roller Coaster, Going Up And Down... Up And Down...

Ever sat on a roller coaster? it's slow moving up and plunges down in an instant, yes, that's life to me, but it never excites you when it plunges down. Emotional i am, but when it gets too much, i will readily give it up, i did it before, and i am ready to do it again.

I shall continue where i left off in my blog. Since there was a sudden halt in what i really feel like saying.

I have been working on mondays, tuesdays, thurdays and fridays, so there isn't much to talk about those days just yet.

Last week, wednesday, 12th, i had guitar lesson, continued with aura lee, polishing up the piece playing as guitar one, i am kind of looking forward to hear the full ensemble piece, and more importantly, i am part of it. I love music, especially sentimental ones, but what i wish for most is to produce that music, one day, by myself, that's my motive and interest in music. After guitar, we went for pool at grassroot club. Played till 10+ before going home and prepare for the next day at work.

Friday, 14th, it will be one of my most memorable day, coz it's my 17th birthday, but what made it memorable was that my friends celebrated with me, many great thanks for that. I had only wanted a dinner to catch up on all of you, but navin got a cake for me on behalf of my friends, thank you. Anyway, we ate Prata at serangoon gardens before going ice cube for some desserts, we had our cake there, and they sang a song for me... so nice of them. My mood has been down since sunday, i had wanted to write one article on this day alone, to try and express the massive appreciation i have for u guys, but i can't do it now. thanks alot.

That night, 5 of us went to Mark house to have a night of lan ing, i went there late into 11 and we started playing at 1am, it was great to have 5 playing in the same room, we dota and played other custom games, had macs for breakfast at 5+, delievery, and got on playing till some went to sleep. We play dbz to let Lenny experience it and i knocked off when we fighting the big fat vegeta in gorilla form.

So that night lasted till saturday where we slept, played, slept, played, and i eventually went home at 9+, watched soccer at 10 and continued to play with them in net.

Sunday, you know, i was quite over the moon becoz i really appreciated what friends did for me during my bday. I value friendship alot, and i treat them sincerely with my heart, but i am somewhat too straightforward at times, and sometimes, i wish i am more accepted by friends which my straightforwardness would have hurt it. But that day was great, at least, it make me felt accepted, which is what i am hoping for, i want a close friendship among friends, a bondage never to be broken or crack even while a massive hurricanic events happen. That's what i worked on, lifelong friends.

And yes, two days after one of my memorable day, my roller plunged down, in a way, i had enough. I don't expect life to be always on the hills, high up with the whole capacity filled with fun, enjoyment, but what that brought to me were needless childish conflicts, and it will disturbed me. This is also what i wanted to put right up in my blog, straightforward, every word, without any concern, i got agitated in my chat with kiat and that fiery made me give up everything, that's why i wanted to clear up everything and get secluded. Sorry to kiat for venting.

The thing started when we played 5v5 dota, wk, mark, je, kel and me in 1 team while the other is 4 strangers with moo playing there. The game was messy and moo killed wk quite alot of times. And when kel said, moo killed quite alot, i said "all wk :/", well, what i wanted to do was to do some balancing. Moo used BH, wk used ursa, Wk was alone in 1 lane. and it was easy to do some backstabbing, and all i wanted to say was that moo just kill one day, and planning to tell kel not to worry, for he isn't dominating yet even though he has about 6kills which i think mean nothing just yet. And Wk popped up wif "don kpkb", well, i got agitated and said it was a fact that his kills were all wk, and never explained. The game continued, and wk was suiciding, doing things to disrupt the game, Mark asked for the reason at some point and i merely said, "i think wk is pissed with me" and wanted to explain that he misunderstood. And Mark Instantly came with "don say liao la", "its just a game". This made me felt victimised and i hated it becoz thats what i always say to him when he scold them for dying and doing sorts. I am the one that really treat game below friends, and childish people wanted revenge and seek opportunity to hit back. I said it when it was evident, and i dispise things said just for revenge sake.
I do say where went wrong in games, but i don scold friends for playing badly, becoz i noe not all people are good in games. And Come On, game and friends, which is more important. Ok, i was pissed for the whole duration of the game. And we eventually won it. Then, i went back to IRC, i wanted to sort things out, becoz i believe explainations are important, among friends. i merely admitted i was pissed off in the game and wanted to say the reasons and sort it out. And well, Mark said fuker and quit. woo, so much for 11 years being together. I admire that. Childish.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still dont get what the game is about.. after reading it like twice?

anyway.. ppl usually say things that they dont mean in the heat of the moment.. im sure he was just agitated and blurted out 'whatever words' to make him feel better.

if u guys r close, don't take his harsh words too hard alright. im sure things will get better. =)

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whos tt anonymous

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if its left anonymous.. u think the person wants u to know his/her identity?

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home