Sunday, September 18, 2005

Disappointed Self

17th of sep is my father's bday, i remember it vividly, as in... the date. This week, i knew his bday is close, but i seemingly 4got about it on the day itself again. During a night when i was in Sec 1, when i was playing darkages like a moron, my brother called me down, wat for? i asked, to cut a cake for my father bday. At that moment, i got so shocked and was overwhelmed by sadness. My father dotes on me, hmm... not me alone, he dotes on his children, a lovely father. And me, being his son, 4got his bday. That night, i was so angry with myself i almost cried. Unfilial.

Seemingly, These few years, although i remember his bday, i would 4get about it during that day itself... My heart will hurt, a sadness unexplainable, but there's nothing i can do about it, it's too late, I just hope i would remember and amend my faults, and give my dad a lovely bday celebration.

Happy bday

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheer up boy
ill remind you next year =)

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home