Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Steamboat Outing

Hi ya! Exams are just around the corner and so are my stressful days! Why didn't i listen in lectures! this is gonna be a bad sem, i am practically afraid of three papers, and the tests begin next week... Please give me a chance to repent with easy papers!

Back to the last article, the seoul garden thing i had on the next day, it went fine, i didnt gorge which i am particularly glad :/ and we had a fun day out, playing some pool, with three of them going kbox instead, money = water for them i think, haha. Anyway, the seoul garden was subsidized by Kel, not only me, but everyone, he won some money during the world cup fanatic which he, i reckon, put to good use!!! :x jk, thanks yea.

Yesterday, 18th July, we had an outing, steamboat, at err... 10:30pm to 2am. it was planned in like the last 5mins of the last lesson, 8:25-8:30. Three of my friends, two riders and 1 with a car, had planned to go geylang for some supper, and a joke about going for steamboat eventually turned out to be an outing suggestion as we don have lessons today, on wed. So, we went, i skipped the makan anyway, not planning to gorge myself on any more buffets at the time being, it really scares me off, my parents want buffet, my friends want buffet, everyone just wants buffet! I DONWAN BUFFET! for the time being at least :/ We chatted, some makaned, went to a lanshop to pass some more time and then going to geylang together for some you cha kuay and soya bean drinkss. Time passed relatively fast and it was 3+, not planning to stay around there for the 1st bus, we split into 5 groups and went home which sums up the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home