Saturday, September 23, 2006

Relieved

i got back my examinations' results on the 20th, wed. I was at mark house that time and when he found out that the results were out - past midnight, i was pondering whether i shud log in to check. I knew i screwed some papers up, namely machine elements and programming, and together with mechanical design which i got a C during CT got me worried sick. i knew i couldnt afford to let my GPA slip that much, i'll disappoint people around me and myself as too much of life depends on it. So, i took my time, wondering if i shud have a good night there 1st b4 checking it the other day, but it was quite foolish actually, i would have thought about it thruout the night, so i went to check. I scrolled and browsed thru the results quickly, keeping a lookout for the modules i felt i did badly. Amazingly, i got a couple of distinctions and the rest were As, i felt so relieved and happy at the moment, knowing it was a huge escape from too much "bo chap"ness, slackness, and reliance. And that was it, my 3rd term in poly was over and i'll have to put in more effort next time around, i would not want to feel so stressed up and worried about it anymore. All the best everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah 1st time read your blog, english so power ah. No wonder angie keeps asking me to read it.. well thanks for the happy birthday! and wth have problem with programming ask me lah

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home