Thursday, August 17, 2006

Recently...

18/8
hiya! i realised my blog's articles are getting longer and longer and more and more nonsensical!

Had been ps2ing in mark hse with friends recently... havent study! omg, guilt starting to strike in haha. Anyway, i was supposed to go Yum Cha this morning(8am!) with Mark, KS, Tony and Diana. Ta dah! i woke up late! Luckily, Mark called my home and got my father to wake me. It was tiring to wake up unnaturally :/ i had to pick myself up, get my clothes and bath, but while doing that, i realised my teeth hurts, i couldnt bite and it was aching(my braces was tightened ytd with some seperators put inbetween my teeth), ouch! Yea, so i told them i wouldnt be going for makan, and probably meet up with them after their meal. Yup, it became another ps2 day + pink panther movie, they didnt noe where to go i think, and decided to go mark's hse instead. We had dinner(teochew muah + beancurd, for the sake of... ME! :D) and i went to get a present for my friend whose bday is tml. Happy bday! after that, we went back to mark hse to watch a rented pink panther dvd and off to home we went!

*last week, i had a quarrel wif my mum, it was about something she have been doing for years now, and i just couldn't stand it sometimes. She'd put words into my mouth and achieve her aims regardless of me. This time, to interact with other people. I mean, isn't that injustice, it was like getting accused of something i did not do or say! And that should not be the way-.-" anyway, i did get irritated, but it really blew up the next day.

My father came back complaining that she did that again, well, not that he was really angry, but it triggered me to make some comments. Yes, i know some comments were not appeasing to the ears, but if you know it's your fault, then don come showing anger instead of apologizing! keeping quiet as though i am accusing u and raising ur voice when i did not even though it was your fault. It just got me more irritated to see that my mother is being immatured. Yes, i know i am the son and shouldn't be reprimanding you? But it has been years!*

*Your nick seems troubled these days, i would be happy to be ur listening ear if you want it! Stay cheerful, life's more than what we think it is, although i am looking for it too! We can find it together*

*You have tried your best for the oral! It may be difficult, but don't dwell on it! Your A won't be gone just due to the oral, work on other parts and it'll still be yours! :) The finishing line is just ahead!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home