Monday, November 14, 2005

Seeking A Change In Language

Troubled abit these days because i have yet to change my complimentary module to Japanese!!! I chose japanese when they asked us to and i was given french -.-", alright, i accept there may be a lack of space because many people wanted japanese, but my friend who chose french got japanese!!! Screwed up eh? NYP, and you said it's by merit too. Anyway, i am still hoping the change will be approved and is waiting for my mentor's call, hope it's a good news even though friends told me that there are no more vacancies... I want to learn something with interest! I can't concentrate on something i have no interest in... and this persistent headache of mine isn't going off... dammit -.-"...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.....................................................................................................................BAI CHI !

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home